poniedziałek, 18 kwietnia 2011

Will you look back on life and say, "I wish I had," or "I'm glad I did"?

Since I have known about the blogging, I've always had dual opinion about it.

Are bloggers stupid or brave enough to retell out loud to the fellow reader about their lives?
Is it new culture or another popular trend?
How should I treat self-advertising?

I steel have no answers. To find out them I'm creating this blog. Like a child which can't stop until it satisfies its curiosity.
I made it to retell my friends around all over the world about the current state of my everyday life.
I also made it to practice writing. This is my hobby and my passion. But I do believe that talent is only 1% of success. Other 99 are our hard work, motivation and patience.

So these  purposes will determine in future the content of my blog. Or not :) It's my blog so I can change the rules whenever I want.


Me :*

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz