wtorek, 18 października 2011

Hello, Ukraine

It is already an old nice tradition of mine to spend last week of my summer vacations in Ukraine.

This time summer vacations broke the rule of being actually at summer time. But I dont betray my rule - last week of my summer break should be spent in Ukraine. And here I am.

I will tell you sometime more about Ukraine, but for now I feel like writing here about some other place. :)
A week ago my groupmate from University showed me a video which warmed me from inside in that grey and cold October' day. So I immediately put that place to my travel wish-list and that video to my facebook page. Want to share with you this warm feeling, which I get every time while watcing the video...



Enjoy ;)






3 komentarze:

  1. Świetny blog . Dołączę się do obserwatorów i będę komentować . Liczę na to samo ;)))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a cool video! I love it! You have a very pretty name! xoxoxoo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Dzieki, Laurel

    Thank you, Fashion Cappuccino :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń